Random thoughts about Gardening, Creating, Nature and of course Scottish Terriers!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven(Ecclesiastes 3:1)

It's time to garden.........like most of you who live for gardening, I have been chomping at the bit to sink my hands into the soil! Pouring over all of those delicious catalogs in winter paid off. I was able to finally find some fabulous Italian garlic. Yes I know, best to plant in the fall, but procrastinating is one of my other favorite things to do in spare time :o)

4 comments:

  1. Howdy dear friend, I love the blog.

    G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy-nice job on the blog-I'm very impressed!

    Rich

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nebs this is a great blog....what bulbs are you getting??

    ReplyDelete