Random thoughts about Gardening, Creating, Nature and of course Scottish Terriers!

Friday, September 3, 2010

The Earl Of Weather

....and to think the Beckaroo was very afraid of him
 
Posted by Picasa
Well you can see why....
 
Those were some mighty powerful waves!!!
 

"awwwwwww Ma, I wasn't really scared!" ;o)
 
 
Right Becky.....not afraid at all huh?
Posted by Picasa
 
Posted by Picasa
 


"No Ma, not really.......I mean gee you were here to protect me!"
Posted by Picasa

Well how about all that flooding..........weren't you even a little scared?
 
Posted by Picasa
 
Posted by Picasa

"Gee Ma, not at all......I mean all those surfer dudes would have come to my rescue!"
 
Posted by Picasa
"I gotta tell you though, those crazy birds were making me nervous!"
 
Posted by Picasa
".......all I wanted to do was bury my head in the sand like an ostrich.....but I couldn't with the beach closed.......I did the next best thing.......I hid behind one of those big planter!"
 
Posted by Picasa
Well I do have to admit they looked very scary for awhile!Maybe the best place for you to be iz in the backyard cutie pie!
 
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. Beckers, those crazy birds would scare your Rocky Creek Ma!!!

    And the majesty of the waves - the power of God! Aren't they amazing?

    xo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. She will change her tune the first time she feels a good cold wind in her fur!!! I am amazed at how they like the cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by on the blog hop... your photos are gorgeous!

    http://istillwantmorepuppies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you! Found you while browsing the Saturday blog hop. Cute dogs and wonderful pictures - always a good mix! Bandit and Pack

    www.ouraussiepuppy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopped by to say hi! It looks like you were smart to stay out of that water. It looks scary! Happy blog hop.

    Sage

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becks is so cute. We wouldn't like that aggressive water either.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those HUGE waves would have scared us bigtime, Becky!
    What awesome photos!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  8. "You wanna piece of me, ya gotta come through Mom first!"
    That's what my Sam always says...and it's true.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You took some amazing pictures of the seashore! Looks like Becky's best bet was to stay close to her mama!! Glad everything was fairly calm your way.
    ~Allie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww Becky, you dont look scared one single bit!!! You "laugh" at danger huh? You sure are getting big and certainly adorable!!

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete