Random thoughts about Gardening, Creating, Nature and of course Scottish Terriers!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

GOTCHA!

Whew.....can you believe that it's two years years today since my RC Ma and Pa brought me up to my new Ma and  Pa in NJ!
Remember when my canine Ma Carrleigh had us nine rascals? It all seems like a blur........
All nine of us went from being snug as bugs in a rug to traveling all over the USA and Canada...I feel as though I was the most fortunate since I got to travel with my brother, Ruarai and Aunt Lilly Bug too! My sister Lady Victoria was already in NY.......and oh what a lovely lady she is...not like me, the perpetual TOMBOY!
SO when I looked at the calendar today,
I had to remind Ma what a very special day it was and still is ~ our peeps became an extended family , and with a little luck, they will be horsin' around with us soon!!!

14 comments:

  1. ´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
    ♥«´¨`•°..Happy Gotcha Day!!!!°•´¨`»♥
    .¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.
    Time really does pass all too quickly doesn't it?? We've had your brother Todd for almost a year and it seems like only yesterday he was just a little bug in a rug too! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe I have told you before how much I want your little pups! Absolute adorability!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Gotcha Day, Becky! We hope you had the most wonderful day with treats and lots of hugs!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky, You always put a smile on my face!! And I can hardly beleive it has been two years since your Rocky Creek Pa handed you over to your NJ Ma. We love you all and hope to horse around with you soon.

    XOXO
    Your Rocky Creek Ma and the rest of the Arrrooo Crew

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becky, as they say in the south...you're in high cotton now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you've truly landed on your four paws. Wishing you a "belated" Happy Gotcha Day!

    RooOoodles, Gus, Bobby & Finlay

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two years already! May 22 is Roxy's birthday.

    Happy Gotcha Day.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a darln'! so happy you have her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well it is three years now and I am back wishing you a Happy Gatcha Day. I hope things are getting better after Sandy. Blessings
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  10. Trik Menang Bermain Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online Yang Jarang Diketahui Klik Di Sini

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam
    https://bvayamsate.blogspot.com/2018/12/menariknya-ayam-pama-gostan-yang-spartan.html/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a very kind of you. Thanks a lot for sharing so interesting content hardly can be found elsewhere. Keep up the good work! If you put the HP in the tray mistakenly, even in a slightly tilted position, Hp printer issues will crop up immediately. HP printer setup help for related concerns is an easy task with experienced professionals.

    ReplyDelete

  12. Your blog and channel are my favorite. So informational and I know I can trust your reviews. You've created a great brand and I aspire to follow in your footsteps. If you think not finding the Roku com link is the end of the world to you, here’s to reading more. Here are the ways how you can find the link.

    ReplyDelete