Living along the coast can be especially brutal. When the Northeast winds begin to blow, you can literally feel them whooshing through this old house....
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Longing For Color......
I wish that I could say that I had a specific theme in mind......I didn't...actually that's not entirely true. I am LONGING for color......really having a mid winter need for a palette full of Mother Nature's finest.
~If you are fortunate enough to live near one of the Garden State's many nurseries, you can always just pop in to say hello to all of the posies being carefully nurtured~
.....and the blinding snow...
I would rather close my eyes and visualize what is to come.....
I am a
- The Strawberry Mallard
- Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey, United States
- Hi there! Nancy's my name ~ mom to TWO mischevious lil' scottish terriers,three domestic felines, and two birdies. Life so close to the ocean is always filled with surprises. I have always lived close to water and can't imagine living anywhere else. From Social Services to Market Research, I am now a stay-at-home caregiver now to my 92 year old Mom. I am a gardening fanatic, who also loves photography, crafting, cooking and caring for our wonderful menagerie!
- ► 2011 (42)
- Happy Birthday Gussy Dog!
- "I TOLD you we we gonna get more snow!"
- "ANOTHER STORM....you gotta be kiddin' me!"
- Too Many Veggies? Tired of Soup????
- For Marie Victoria Sgromolo
- And the winners are.................
- Happy Valentine's Day!
- Sarah Smile :o)
- Wordless Winter Wednesday
- Valentine Teddy Bear Tea Party!
- The Big Chill
- Longing For Color......
- MORE SNOW??? Oh no ~ say it isn't so :o(
- For Becky & Her Sweet Family
- Happy Groundhog Day!
- A Tale of Two Kitties ^>..<^~(and a squirrel?)
- ▼ February (17)