Random thoughts about Gardening, Creating, Nature and of course Scottish Terriers!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Our Ma Got New WHEELS

"WHEELS..............BOL..you call them WHEELS?"
Well I like them Becky!Whoa........WAAAAAAAAY too cool Ma!
 
Hmmmmm....well I like the color Ma, very retro. I can hop in the basket and you can take me for a spin around the block...
 
Or maybe you can put a little doggie seat on the back for me!
 
Nah,,,,,,,,I think I'd like you to ride me on those handle bars!
 
Posted by Picasa


We don't need the yellow brick road.....we've got a yellow chrome bike!!!
 
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. How exciting!! Our Mom would love one - she drools over them every time we see them - she likes coaster brakes and that big seat!! You are so lucky.

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the yellow bike! We hope you got to go for a ride too, Becky!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that I have enlarged the pic, I can see the basket - too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You you definitely need a doggie seat!

    Pat
    www.critteralley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becky
    My mom rode a bike like that when she was a kid. You need a doggie seat for sure and have fun with the wind blowing your ears!!

    wags
    jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful yellow chrome bike!
    and it's almost cool enough for long
    bike rides.

    your darling scottie looks very intere-
    sted.

    love,
    lea

    ReplyDelete
  7. What?! Your adorable little dog's name is the same as mine?! I don't think I noticed that when I was here before! Too funny! Well, anybody, or thing, or uh..dog HAS to be wonderful, with THAT name!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No bike is complete without a Scottie Basket!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like that going to be fun! Be careful though I crashed and burned on my bike last year or as the emergency room doc said "you shoulda been wearing a helmut."

    ReplyDelete