Random thoughts about Gardening, Creating, Nature and of course Scottish Terriers!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A simple tribute to Dad.........

No finer man have I known..the reason why I am who I am today...

why I love my Scotties and all creatures great and small....

why I am thankful that the gifts I inherited from him, bring joy to others..

you are missed more with each passing day... I love you Dad...


and I hope that you ordered your favorite tonight..

a martini, straight up with three olives!

 
Posted by Picasa

F.A.B. aka Uncle Frankie

July 5, 1917 - January 11, 2005

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. a lovely tribute to a much loved Dad.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful tribute to your dad.

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaahh, nice tribute! Mom misses her dad too(--1/19/02)
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely tribute - I miss my Dad too - he passed away in 2007.

    (((HUGS)))
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww hon...sending hugs your way...so hard to lose them! I lost both my parents over 20 years ago. What a lovely tribute hon!
    Hugs to you, Sarah

    ReplyDelete