Random thoughts about Gardening, Creating, Nature and of course Scottish Terriers!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Spring On Blue Monday!

Can you feel it in the air?
I thought that it would NEVER return!Posted by Picasa

How long have we been waiting for it?
Can you EVER remember waiting with SUCH anticipation?Posted by Picasa
Was it worth the wait?
It certainly was!

SPRING IS HERE AT LAST!!!
Posted by Picasa

We all hope that you enjoyed the weekend and finally were able to dig in the dirt....
except for you G-Dog ;o)

****** AN ADDED NOTE****************

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy was kind enough to let Angus and I know about Blue Monday!
I wanted to share my little cup and saucer set with you all for my first Blue Monday contribution.
Posted by Picasa
I found this at a really neat thrift shop...almost thirty years ago, when we were on Martha's Vineyard ( yep..you can find a thrift shop there ;o...and yes you CAN stay there on a budget ) I can remember where I found it and when I found it and how happy it made me feel! We had already purchased our first home and were naturally going with a nautical theme decor...PERFECT FIND!
Made in England, it was part of a collection of Port of Calls..best $2.00 that I have ever spent on a souvenir!


Our contribution will be a set of 4 blue themed flower note cards with envelopes.
They will feature the pretty myrtle blossom, in the final picture of today's post!
Working on Mr. Linky and the blue bugzzzzz buzzing on the pc ;o)
Giveaway ends midnight Sunday March 29th....Good Luck Everyone!!!!
Click on the BIRDIE TEXT for more Blue Monday info :o)

8 comments:

  1. WOW!! My 7th first post, what a day LOL
    Yup, see it, sniff it, and a, enjoying it.
    HEy!! what do you mean No diggin?? Thats the best and funnest part lol

    smiles
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't believe poor Gussy had to sit on the chair whilst you were out digging.

    XOXO
    The Rocky Creek Scotties

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a wonderfully blessed spring.
    Hugs,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am having a "Blue Monday" giveaway~stop by to see~

    Thanks...Have a terrific week!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh poor Angus, he definitely looks like he would love to do a little digging and enjoy the lovely Spring day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blues! Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're in the midst of a snowstorm and it's below freezing...what is spring? -grin-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are those your pictures, they are so beautiful.
    Love Angus in the chair, so cute.

    ReplyDelete