Random thoughts about Gardening, Creating, Nature and of course Scottish Terriers!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

I Have A Confesstion To Make........

..........nothing shocking.........nothing sensational.......

I just wanna say......
 
Posted by Picasa


....I started another blog.............
 
Posted by Picasa
The Strawberry Mallard Naturally

I just had to find a way to express myself without words (of which I am never at a loss for ;o)


Whew ~ now that the cat is out of the bag...
 
Posted by Picasa
.....or the drawer in this case, please take a peek at it(
the blog not the cat.....although Macy appreciates comments as well;o)

Hope that it brings a little joy to your day!

 
Posted by Picasa


Dedicated to my father, who taught me everything I know about creative visualization!

8 comments:

  1. What fun! I have more than one blog too, sometimes it just makes sense! Thank you for joining my place- I look forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your writing is quite nice and cogent!
    will love to read your this blog and that blog!
    ♥Naqvee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another blog is a good thing, a good "confession." BTW, Macy looks just like our parish cat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great idea...I'm off to check out your new blog now! Thanks for your visit...I love it when you do! Have a great week! Coralie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to go and check it out.

    I have an award for you so stop on over.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am amazed when people have enough time and
    creativity to start another blog. whew!

    will go check it out....

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful way to honor him...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, Nancy. I like how you've posted this :)

    ReplyDelete