Random thoughts about Gardening, Creating, Nature and of course Scottish Terriers!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Inspirational Women

Howl Naturale
Ok I have been meaning to enlighten everyone for awhile....today I am doing it!
I wanted to pay tribute to a woman who blew me away with her tenacity for life.
Last year I was fortunate to spend time on one of my favorite places....Chincoteague Island,Va.
God willing, one day I will return there for good.
While I was there I met an incredible lady who has done things with her life I can only hope to.
Inge Veneziano has been to hell and back again and survived...please a minute or two to visit her web page. This wondergul gal built her business from the ground up...and the four leggers REALLY do love her treats!!!

Inge you are another mentor to me, whether you know it or not........I am hoping to get back there for a visit soon :o)


If you have never been to Chincoteague("Beautiful Land Across The Water")
I have to warn you...once the island has you under it's spell, you will NEVER want to leave :o)
I have posted a collage of pix taken there on my other blog....here are a few of my favorite ones:





Taking my breath away looking at the pix, once again....I never tire of viewing them...





It truly does not get better than this...at least for me :o)

3 comments:

  1. I've never been there, but have been to Assetteque (spelling) the other "wild horse Island" it is beautiful and I also would like to return, this time to do both!
    Gorgeous photos!
    Hugs to you and Gussie!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan :o)... I am telling you.........if I could (from my perspective) identify the Garden Of Eden, it would be there..yep Assateague runs through VA. and MD. (Chincoteague is on the VA
    side)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link. What a great site and I'm sure my Skye would love some of them. I always try to buy the good stuff.

    ReplyDelete