Random thoughts about Gardening, Creating, Nature and of course Scottish Terriers!

Monday, October 31, 2011

ANITAMOMBANITA..............


.............come on down!

You are the grand prize winner for our drawing, you lucky dog....YIKES...I mean girl ;o)

As for the other four runners up....we have our smaller but not necessarily better prizes, so make sure you send me you snail mails ;o)

Animal Lover, Quilt Lover
Maggie and Mitch
Rottrover
and finally
Sweet Pam
Don't eat too much candy y'all!

5 comments:

  1. OMD!! Thanks!! (We think!!)

    -Bart and Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my oh my!!! Thanks from Albert and Jake. I guess it pays to drop by and visit, no?!! We'll do it more often, for sure, prize or no prize!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, thank you, Becky! We are thrilled to be runners up!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! Congrats to all the winners!!

    XOXO
    The Rocky Creek Scotties and Ivy

    ReplyDelete