Random thoughts about Gardening, Creating, Nature and of course Scottish Terriers!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

I Have Been Tagged!



Well this is a first for me...TY so much to Jules @ Moon Cat Farms

Now if I have it all figured out I have to post the 10th image from my first folder..I am not sure that I can get to it ( on the old hard drive ;o(
soooooooooooooooooooo, what I am doing is posting the 10th image from the first folder of the year ...please note, I DO HAVE A TALE (OR TAIL) BEHIND THE IMAGE:




Do not be alarmed......do not attempt to adjust your color settings...nothing is wrong with your picture ( where have I heard that before......oh yea, I know)



Anyway, we have always said that the sweet innocent little darling of a cat known as Bootsie aka Boots McGoots aka The Mouser is really a demon in disguise...just ask Princess, who can frequently be heard saying....
"I told you not to let that thing in the house!"
We did a negative of her to find out and sure enough, she is an evil kitty!
Back to tagging....Jules is an angel and I thank her from the bottom of my heart for being so sweet and gracious..........now back to tagging and why:

1) Becky @ Sweet Cottage Dreams.........NOONE can tie it all together so perfectly and then place a pretty bow on it to boot,like her... ( and she has the dynamic duo, Doughal & Fiona ) love ya Miss Becky!

2) Sarah @ Cottage Garden Studios...what can I say about Sarah? An artist's artist.........if you have never seen her work,run do not walk...better yet,,,FLY!!!!! She is a honey and I am lucky to have met her!

3) Coralie @ Charming Vintage Recipes
Now this lovely lady,Coralie has two blogs, but man I can never get enough of the vintage recipes at this one....and she is the sweetest lady too!

4) Rebecca @ Heckety At Home..A lovely lady whom I met through the OWOH magic carpet ride...I love slipping off into dreamland and visiting Ireland through her wise eyes ;o)

5) Barbara @ Moore Whimsies...when life throws her a curve ball she tells us what SHE does :o)


Now I have to say that the only way I was able to do this was to use the random generator. I love ALL of the blogs that I visit and those that are kind enough to follow me. Please visit them all, tell them that Bootsie sent ya....care of

............THE OUTER LIMITS >^..^<......

4 comments:

  1. Love your picture!
    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tagging is a great way to meet people. I was tagged when I had like 5 followers. So I went to each tag that was tagged with me, went to all of their tags, then their tags and so on and so on. Just introduced myself and the rest is history. Well actuall Herstory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kitty is adorable!
    Sandra Evertson

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your post today and will have to check out the blogs you listed that I didn't know about.
    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete